We’ve come to the precipice of Armageddon.
The winners of these four matches today will move on to the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse round and then be only 1 win away from the championship.
Who will it survive to usher in the apocalypse?
As always, that’s up to you.
Just a few reminders about voting…
- You can vote on each matchup or just the ones you like. It’s totally up to you.
- Voting is unlimited. So, vote now and vote often. UPDATE: Unfortunately Poll Daddy has changed the length of their “cooling off period” which they will send you to after you vote a ton of times in a row (from the same IP address). Last year, as in previous years, it was only 5 or 10 minutes. Apparently they’ve inexplicably increased the waiting time to 4 hours. So be mindful of that and spread out your voting throughout the day, rather than all at once, and hopefully you’ll be able to avoid their terrible new policy.
- The best way around the Poll Daddy cool off period is to get your friends and strangers to vote for your favorites. So share this link and get everybody you know to vote!!
- Polls close at 10pm EST
- The winners of each matchup will be announced tomorrow morning at 8am EST
- Voting for the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse will begin tomorrow at 9am EST
Without further ado, let’s bring on the Apocalypse!!
THE POLLS ARE NOW CLOSED.
CHECK BACK TOMORROW MORNING AT 8AM EST TO SEE WHO MADE IT TO THE 4 HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE ROUND!!!