In these days, cybercrime is increasing dramatically increasing so it is too important to permanently delete files. The way of deleting files always depends on the type of device and when we talk about the IOS devices then it is not as simple as it looks. Generally, people get confused in this and if you are also one of them then the further article will help you where you are able to see steps to remove files permanently.
- If you want to remove some important files from your iPhone then the first step is download iPhone data eraser on a computer which can be connected to your device via a USB port. After the installation process, you have to connect the IOS device to that computer and this application will detect the device. It will show an interface where you are able to see the free and used storage space.
- User will be provided by four cleanup options on the screen. Each option contains a different type of file removal and you should select the options one by one.
- When you choose the option of “express cleaning”, program will scan all removable junk. Now if we talk about the option of “erase private data” option then it is able to remove all cookies, search history and other private information which you don’t want to share.
- When we want to remove files which we have been already deleted then “erase deleted files” option will help us. It will scan all data and we just need to do a simple click on the “erase now” button and after this type “delete” to confirm the removal.
- “Erase all data” option will also help us to delete data permanently and in this also we have to confirm the removal by typing delete as like the previous one.
Moving further; these are the simple and easy steps which make an iPhone user able to remove files from his/her device.